Estimated Delivery date: One week
This is a generic unbranded wireless adapter that uses Realtek RTL8812AU chipset which is supported by Kali 2017.1 and up, this chip supports both 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz frequencies.
– 5dBi external antenna.
– Realtek RTL8812AU chipset, support 802.11b/g/n/a/ac.
– Supported by Kali Linux 2017.1 and up.
– aircrack-ng suite support.
– Monitor mode support.
– Packet injection support.
– 2.4 & 5Ghz frequency support.
– Will work with Kali weather it is installed as a main OS or as a virtual machine (regardless of the host OS).
– All of the above is tested with Kali 2017.1 and Kali 2017.2 both as a virtual machine and as a main OS.
Out of stock